Wednesday, April 10, 2013

More Preschool smiles!

I could say it over and over again, I am going to miss these sweet faces. I pray that this week during kindergarten round-up, my sweet children are confident, happy and successful. I am beyond proud of all of you!

We had a short week continuing our farm unit and studying about chickens. I have a feeling with the loud frogs in our preschool pond, we will be switching gears soon. I have a ton of frog ideas!

Next week, I hope to fill the sensory table with soil and worms as we look at the letter W and make a worm farm! I LOVE watching those little hands dig in the soil and bring out those big and beautiful worms! So fun! If you would like to donate a bag of soil for all our exploring with worms and planting seeds now that spring is here, we would appreciate it. We will also be making W's with rubber worms used for fishing, if you would like to donate these...we will need plenty. Thank you!

Enjoy a few pictures from our fun time together in preschool.























No comments:

Post a Comment